Risk Management & Compliance
Our people bring the knowledge of the latest Regulatory and Standards frameworks, best practice, current insights and trends relating to managing and maintaining built environments. This means we can support our clients whether they seek to achieve cost reduction, performance improvement, business turnaround, verify compliance or to mitigate risk.
Our consultants bring extensive experience of recognised quality standards including ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 41001; 55000, PAS 99, SFG20; Business Excellence Models, Programme and Project Management Certifications. Our guiding principles underpin these activities and we always seek to deliver value and excellence through and open and honest engagement.
- Strategic Risk Management
- Regulatory Risk Assessment
- Operational Risk Management
- Commercial Risk Management
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Business Systems and Process Review